I'm opting out of the "tags" at the moment and decided to "lift" this blog idea.
Five things I did today!! (this will be easy and short)
1. Did a Jillian Michaels workout (biggest loser trainer) and didn't end up in the hospital from it.
2. Actually stayed within my points budget for WW until 3:30. Whoopie...then I binged..Ouch.
3. Had a successful phonics lesson with kinder students and they paid attention for 15 minutes.
4. Got ready for work in 30 minutes and not 1 hour and I could look in the mirror and not cringe at the person looking back.
5. Made my bed, did a load of laundry and dishes after workout and BEFORE work. Including the refolding of towels. I have a thing about how towels should be folded and I believe that my family rebels about it on purpose just to tick me off. Hmmm...we can hold a family meeting over that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment