Sunday, February 8, 2009
Date night
We just enjoyed a fun date night with Nat,Clint, Duncan and Kallee. We went the the Philharmonic Orchestra concert at Weber State. This is a group of community members that perform about three or four times a year. Fred works with one of the violinists and I work with the husband of one of the violinists. My favorite part of the evening was the music composed by John Williams, Star Wars. IT was neat. Best part, our tickets were free. At one point, Fred had his eyes closed and finger over nose as if he were telling someone to be quiet. I asked him what he was doing and he comments that he was listening for the tuba. He played that instrument in band. I loved hearing the harp and french horns. I couldn't hear the piano at all and was disappointed. It was fun and afterwards some of us stopped over at the Pie for pizza. Fred was really wanting some last night. Just having one piece is like eating a whole meal. It was loaded with everything and tasted so yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like a fun night!
Post a Comment