If you are a frequent reader of this blog you are aware of the drunk lady on our porch on New Year's Eve and you may recall that strange events occur at our household. Tonight was no exception. The girls were busy and using their creative energy while Dunk was surfing the net. The phone rang and I picked it up and the person on the other end was asking for Derf and about the ad that was on ksl.com. I inquired further and asked what number was she calling and she confirmed our number, she also gave me our address and indicated that our home was in the classifieds and was being advertised as being available for rent for $300.00. Dunk got on ksl and sure enough a ad had been placed with details about our home, that they could call day or night or even come by anytime. At first it was funny but then I didn't like the part that said they could drop by anytime. Dunk reported it as a scam, we emailed the seller (don't know who it is) and finally after about 20 calls he and our neighbor were able to contact ksl via email. During this time I decided that a phone call to the police department would not hurt. We now had had a car stop and they were looking at our home. A police report has been filed and we have a case number assigned. It may take a few days for it to drop. So sorry there are no rental deals in our neck of the woods. Our neighbors just laugh at us. One said, "every time I come over here something happens"
What kind of adventure did you have at your house this week?
4 comments:
That is crazy, and a lot-a-bit scary!!
Ours wasn't that exciting! We only had floods from our washing machine so had to go buy a new one. Our other excitement for the week is Kara's first date that she is on right now. It's the sweetheart dance - but they have to do the day thing as well - so they are off to a movie.
Wow! That is an adventure, your house is darling, I can see why someone would want to rent it. :)
TN
ok, i hav 2 say that its really funny as a practical joke (if thats wat it was) and I think its a great idea as a way to get to meet new people. I may uz that trick someday,haha. Hopefully it all clears up and goes away soon for ya. luv ya'll. tc
Post a Comment