I am in a bloggers rut. No excuses. I just didn't feel like blogging. We are alive and still have all bodily functions and haven't frozen to death yet.
I am grateful for my blessings and to have a testimony. These basic beliefs help me to stay focused and moving toward eternity. There is so much negativity and uncertainty around us. I am grateful that the gospel is steadfast and unmovable...hmm where have I heard that before? I could focus on the fact that my job is probably going to get chopped at the end of the year or I could count my blessings that I have had a good run so far and live each day better than I did before. I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends. I try to take a moment each day and laugh even though I've wanted to strangle a few folks. I have tried to find some humor in my day. These small acts help me as a person. I thank you for keeping your blogs updated. I enjoy them so much. Have a great January day. I'm ready to thaw out and have spring arrive. Take care......
3 comments:
I feel the same some days. That rut of everyday life and all the trials we go through everyday. But then there are the great momments too that suprise us when we are at some of our lowest. Those are the events I like to look forward to!
Lets thaw out together. I hear San Diego calling our names!!! I'm really tired of the cold and snow. I think it plays a part in the rut syndrome.
I hear ya, Aunt Char!!! I am SO ready for spring ... even better, I am ready for SUMMER!!!!! You are so great! I love you and love reading your blog.
Post a Comment