Fred and Char Carlson Family
Is this the new beauty regimen? Looks like it was fun either way!!! How was the clean up? Ha ha ha.
Oh I have more pictures of cleaning up. Will share later
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT IS AWESOME! When was this?
Wowzers!! I hope you have a lot of soap!!
I want to know how long that took to clean off. looks like a fun mess though!
I loved mud-volleyball and football games. Hmmm...I'll have to suggest that for our next Elders Quorum social.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is this the new beauty regimen? Looks like it was fun either way!!! How was the clean up? Ha ha ha.
Oh I have more pictures of cleaning up. Will share later
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT IS AWESOME! When was this?
Wowzers!! I hope you have a lot of soap!!
I want to know how long that took to clean off. looks like a fun mess though!
I loved mud-volleyball and football games. Hmmm...I'll have to suggest that for our next Elders Quorum social.
Post a Comment