I love the changing of the seasons and I have especially enjoyed having some rain after such a long dry spell. The cooler weather is a welcome relief. I have mixed feelings about summer leaving and fall beginning. I love the long summer nights and the warm evening air but I also enjoy the crisp cool air at night and the colors of fall time. Fall colors are beautiful. As we were traveling towards Park City it was neat to see the wide spectrum of color that blanketed the mountain side. Welcome September!!!
4 comments:
It was so cold this morning while I was waiting for the bus it was nuts~
Oh I couldn't agree more with the crisp air and colors of Fall. Bring on the autumn season it is after all my favorite time of year!!! I'm with you Auntie Char welcome September!
well, fall used to be my favorite time of year cuz it meant Bambi time! but now i'm going to miss the late summer sun cuz it shortens my driving time and that means my ability to work later and see others later and stay later with them. I also enjoyed spending time with the kids at the pool. So I am sad to see summer go.
and BYU Football!
Post a Comment