Wednesday, September 24, 2008
update
Big thanks for all of your congrats for Blake. He really enjoyed them all. If you want to read more about it than link to Kallee's blog. (I'd do it for you but I'm on a 5 minute lunch break) Last week Fred got hit on his bike by a car. Luckily he wasn't hurt bad and only suffered a few scrapes and bruises. He was too worried about the tomatoes he was taking to work to avoid the mishap. All is well and not to worry. He should listen to everyone and wear a helmet. I've tried talking to him about it but he has that German stubborness in him and won't do it until winter time sets in. He says wearing it then will keep his head warm. ARgggghhhhh.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey mommy! I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment