She is such a cute puppy. How could you not lover her?! ...oh yeah...the poop all over the place. That's why I don't have a dog. Jessica and I both had cats growing up and we had four kittens at our house at one time, but we all seem to have allergies to them so they had to find nice homes.
3 comments:
clint and I still have our hearts melt when we see her. We ♥"lub"♥ Limmi- even though we both agree that she is WAY WAY spoiled by the father
She is such a cute puppy. How could you not lover her?! ...oh yeah...the poop all over the place. That's why I don't have a dog. Jessica and I both had cats growing up and we had four kittens at our house at one time, but we all seem to have allergies to them so they had to find nice homes.
I LOVE LIMI!!!
Post a Comment